- to create a group of multidisciplinary European health care professionals (GI endoscopists, gastroenterologists, surgeons, radiologists, roboticists) that will evaluate the potential of transluminal surgery.
- to share ideas and technological innovations aiming at a quick progression of the concept.
- to establish the basic requirements of the project and the scientific procedures that should be implemented prior to any clinical application.
- to establish and maintain a European registry of experimental data to help in getting technical and financial support from sponsoring companies.
- to establish contacts with other scientific societies sharing the same objectives.
- permanent updating of a bibliographic NOTES database
- access NOTES videos, lectures, expert interviews and debates
- priority registration for NOTES courses at EITS
J. Marescaux (F)
M. Bailey (GB), F Corcione (I)
B Dallemagne (F)
D Mutter (F)
D. Coumaros (F), B. Navez (B), T. Piéchaud (F)
K.H. Fuchs (D), C. Huscher (I), J. Leroy (F), M. de Mathelin (F), V. Pansadoro (I), L. Soler (F), E.Targarona (ES), M. Vix (F), A. Wattiez (F).